Download the Workbook Here!
The 2022 updated workbook is here! I did a complete revamp of my best-selling workbook to make it even better at helping you get your spending under control.
- Design - I worked with a very talented graphic designer who gave this workbook a beautiful refresh.
- Step-by-step instructions - there are now 5 steps to follow in order to help you stay on task and organized.
- Action items - at the end of each main section there is a list of action items to put your learning into motion.
- Savings trackers - four new savings trackers that you can print and color in.
- My favorite tools and resources page: everything that I personally use to be more confident with money.
- New debt free charts! I love my debt free charts and they are exclusive to this workbook.
Access the Budget Toolkit: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X8bxjSwfv9rqhMMCRdDRHzX0A3IPNU0t3jYQpseO-14/copy
*Important: if you want to use the Google Sheets version, please click on File > Make a copy and then save it to your Drive. Make sure you are logged into your personal Google account!
How do I download the workbook to my computer?
Scroll down to the bottom of this page. Note: make sure you are scrolling within the Teachable window, not the PDF itself. Directly underneath the embedded PDF viewer, you will see a red link with the file name "DebtFreeMillennials_Workbook_2022.pdf." Click it and the workbook should automatically download to your computer.